The Perfect Drinking Temperature For Coffee?
... and check why you should not drink coffee from a white cup.
The perfect amount of coffee is actually one to two cups of coffee, but it is, fortunately, possible to drink twice as much without risking your health.
1. The optimal coffee temperature
Do you really know what is the optimal temperature for coffee?
Researchers at the University of Texas have in fact tested themselves up to this and concluded with 58 degrees.
300 people tested themselves up to 58 degrees, which allows you to enjoy a hot coffee without burning yourself.
– Optimal brewing temperature for filter coffee is between 92 and 96 degrees.
I’m an affiliate. I hope you love the products I recommend! Just so you know, I may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use my links, I really appreciate it!
2. Do not drink coffee from a white cup
Why? Researchers have found that coffee served in white cups tastes more bitter.
In fact, it is the contrast between the cup color and the coffee that makes the coffee taste different.
In addition, coffee served in transparent glasses should be experienced as much sweeter, according to the website.
3. How long does it take for your coffee to work
It takes between 30 and 45 minutes for the caffeine to start working after you drink it. This is because it must pass through the stomach before it can be absorbed in the colon.
– After this process, the caffeine works for a while. It is said on average that caffeine works noticeably for about four to six hours, but this can be very individual, Lise von Krogh, nutritional physiologist at von Krogh Nutrition Limited.
But the effects of caffeine is individual.
– Therefore, some are also more sensitive to caffeine than others. This is a substance that you get used too so that the effect will be highest for those who very rarely take a cup of coffee.
Ironically, it is not early in the morning that is the best time, we must believe Steven Miller, who is a professor of psychology at Rosalind Franklin University.
He believes we should drink coffee between 9.30 and 11.30, and in the afternoon between 13 and 17 to get the full effect of the coffee.
5. The perfect amount of coffee
No, it’s not four cups of coffee, but one to two cups a day.
It shows a study conducted at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston. The researchers also showed a connection between daily consumption of coffee and a lower risk of heart failure, but that a maximum of two cups was beneficial.
6. This much coffee is fine to drink
Although up to two cups of coffee are considered the “perfect amount”, it is, of course, possible to drink a little extra.
– It is good to get an amount of caffeine equivalent to four to six cups of coffee in a day. That is up to 400 milligrams of caffeine daily, nutritional physiologist Lise von Krogh has stated to CoffeeSamurai.Com